Talent and Culture Advisors
Over the last 20 – 30 years most U.S. companies have committed a sort of cultural suicide in their ongoing quest for profits.
Most top leadership is unaware of this, believing instead the problems
are related to the economy, a lack of qualified candidates, a lack of
productivity, stiff competition, overregulation or Human Resource failures.
- 93% of CEOs concerned over the lack and access to talent.
- 89% of employers struggle to recruit talent.
- 90% of candidates won’t apply on a company’s career site.
- 98% of businesses can’t increase recruitment without increasing staff.
- 100% of employers believe they comply with employment laws.
- 80% of all leadership is disconnected from their workforce.
- 40%+ of openings (including leadership) are due to quitting for another position.
- 90% of all employees and leadership would welcome contact for another position!
- 25 – 30 %… the actual whole total current U.S. unemployment (2017-18).
- This churn costs U.S. employers $1½ – 2 Trillion per year!
- The DOL/EEOC estimate 70% of employers violate DOL and EEO laws;
- The Law Industry estimates 90% of employers violate DOL/EEO Laws.
- These issues probably apply to your company!
In addition most leaders do not recognize cost centered employment and/or LEAN policies and programs as a problem.
WE CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO CHANGE AND PROVIDE IMMEDIATE RESULTS AND PAYBACK AS YOU BEGIN.
We utilize AI deep data driven proprietary machine learning to pinpoint issues and develop a road map to success in as little as 3 weeks.
We can help you reverse your talent attraction, retention and development challenges.
GREAT CULTURES, WAGES, BENEFITS AND POLICIES PRODUCE GREATER PROFITS, NOT LESS!
- 2½ times more profit – Companies with great cultures, great leadership and high engagement vs. those without.
- 500% higher performance – Companies with highly engaged employees vs. those without.
- 70+% of change initiatives fail to deliver promised results because they fail to engage the hearts, minds and souls their people.